Beginner’s Course Dates
- 3 to 7 February 2020 – Register & pay by 29 Jan 2020 (Presented by Tanya in Windhoek)
- 2 to 6 March 2020 – Register & pay by 21 Feb 2020 (Presented by Tanya in Windhoek)
- 27 April to 1 May 2020 – Register & pay by 18 Apr 2020 (Presented by Tanya in Windhoek)
- Cost: N$ 7,000 (includes starter kit)
- Certificate of Attendance is awarded
- Includes basic practical training for Manicure, Pedicure, Gel Polish overlays, Gel Nail enhancements & Polygel nail enhancements (tip & overlays)
- Forms the practical elements of the NailArtiste Professional Nail Tech Tutoring Programme for Modules 5 to 10
- Can be upgraded to include the NailArtiste Full Programme in order to obtain an International Qualification for an additional N$ 3, 465 (save 10% 🙂 )
- You may register at any time and pay off the course, but will only be allowed to attend classes once the fees are paid in full
- A live model may be required for the last day of training
- Certificate of Completion is only awarded once the practical exam has been passed
- Our classes are all pre-scheduled in advance to allow you to budget and clear your schedule ahead of time.
- In order for our educators to stay on top of the latest trends and techniques, they also attend to salon appointments in addition to teaching. As a result, we are unable to change dates and venues to suit each individual.
- To attend any of the classes, please register & pay your 50% deposit before the closing date for registrations. The remaining amount must be paid before the start of the first day of class.
- Please be advised that kits are ordered according to class bookings – full payment must be made no later than the closing date for registration to make sure that your kit arrives on time. (Our standard terms of service apply.)
For any enquiries, please do not hesitate to reach out to the educator offering the class.