Terms of Service & Policies
For us to be able to deliver the best service to you, we have a few things to share about the way we work. Since all of us run businesses that involve us being away from the phone and computer for long periods of time, we’ve found a way to make it work for everyone.
We ask that you please respect our policies, and understand that they are there to ensure that you have the best customer experience possible.
Availability of goods
- We do not supply nail enhancement products & equipment that require certification to use to the general public.
- If you are not a trained professional, you can purchase or order our retail products from your favourite nail technician or via this website.
- Proof of prior training or enrollment in one of our beginner’s courses is required before we can supply you.
- If you have been trained with other product lines, it is preferred that you attend conversion training with us. The reasonable class fee of N$ 350.00 and the few hours you invest in training is well worth it, and can easily be made back within a couple of services offered to your clients.
- As a growing company, we do not keep a lot of stock on hand for several reasons, one of them being that the Namibian climate does not allow us to keep products on hand for long periods of time without them spoiling.
- To retain optimal product performance, we prefer to order in fresh batches more often, rather than selling you stuff that’s been sitting on the shelf for months and months.
- We do keep most of the basics in terms of products on hand, but only in small quantities.
- No equipment such as UV lamps and electric files are kept on hand – these items are supplied on order only.
- Since the colour preferences of each client is different, we do not stock large quantities of colour gels and nail lacquers – these are ordered for you according to your specific preferences.
We place weekly stock orders with our suppliers, and request that your order and proof of payment reaches us by no later than Friday 13:00 – the earlier in the week, the better!
- Planning ahead is essential – as per above, we do not stock large quantities of anything, so you need to make sure you place your order with us when you see your stock is running low and not when it is finished.
- To place an order:
- You can register to use our online store any time day or night (recommended); or
- You can send us an e-mail with your wish list and we will send you a quotation for the goods you’d like to order;
- No orders may be placed via WhatsApp / Call / SMS
- To confirm your order placement, you will receive a quote or invoice via e-mail to the address you have provided us.
- Upfront payment is necessary in all cases – the amount due will be provided on the document you receive when you place your order.
- Orders for which payment have been received by Friday 16:00 will be processed – please make sure that you have sent us the proof of payment per e-mail.
- Orders for which no payment proof has been received will be automatically cancelled after 7 days.
Delivery of goods
- Collection of our orders at our suppliers in South Africa is done every Tuesday – goods arrive in Namibia by Thursday (unless customs holds it back).
- We will notify you when your order is packed and ready for collection.
- Windhoek based orders are usually ready on a Thursday, and may be collected at the premises in Kleine Kuppe
- Orders destined for towns outside Windhoek should reach you by no later than Saturday
- Orders can be collected at your closest educator / depot at no additional fee.
- If you would like to receive your goods directly at your doorstep, courier costs are for your account and you must arrange the courier to collect.
Returns and refunds
- Returns and refunds are only possible if product received is defective OR if the supplier has no stock of a particular item you have ordered and paid for.
- In the event of defective goods, simply notify us immediately of the problem, and return the defective goods to us in the condition you received them within 2 days of receipt. We will gladly replace if we can, or refund you.
- Due to the nature of our process, goods are ordered on your explicit instructions, and we cannot be held responsible if you have mistakenly ordered the wrong items.
- Receipt of payment from you = acceptance of order as received by us from you. No cancellations are possible on paid orders.
- Classes are all pre-scheduled in advance to allow you to budget and sort out your salon schedule ahead of time.
- Due to the fact that all of our educators attend to salon appointments, and have several classes scheduled, we are unable to change dates and venues to suit each individual.
- Please respect our time! Just as you hate no-shows in your salon for booked appointments, we hate no-shows for pre-scheduled classes. If you book a class, and don’t intend to attend, that is taking a spot away from someone else who really does want to join (not cool!).
- Teaching you is how we educators make our living, so the few salon appointments we still take are booked around our class schedules. In fact we don’t accept new salon clients at all anymore (only our “old faithfuls”), and we send business for nail clients to our best students instead – sharing is caring!