Beginners courses are ideal for anyone who has an interest in doing nails – whether you want to start your own business, or become employed as a nail technician.
All Beginners are enrolled in NailArtiste’s Full Programme. We work with a Canadian Partner school, and students are taught according to the North American Standard Nail Technology Curriculum. On completion of the programme, students earn a full international qualification PLUS brand certification.
No other school in Namibia offers this internationally recognised nail tech programme – it’s completely different from ANY other nail course available!
- Learning is self-paced – average duration is 3 to 6 months, but you have one year to complete the course;
- The course covers 11 modules of intensive Theory AND Practical components;
- Spread the cost of training over the duration of the course;
- Earn while you learn – your course fees are covered by the time you’ve completed the course!
- Includes LOADS of extra content and support that no other nail school in Namibia provides.
Students who have done this course have a massive competitive advantage over nail technicians who have only attended the more widely known weekend / week long courses.
Our training cannot be compared with these, because they are NOT the same thing!
How the process works:
1Enroll with NailArtiste
2Complete Theory (e-learning)
3Attend practical training
4Complete case studies & exams
- Enrolling with NailArtiste can be done on a module by module basis OR as a once-off programme enrollment.
- Enroll anytime in the NailArtiste programme, and attend classes on pre-scheduled dates.
- The kit for your case studies is separate from your programme fees, and can be built up as you work through modules 6 to 10 OR as a full kit including everything you need to get started.
- Practical classes are sold with kits.
- EVERYTHING is taught in practical classes, from basic mani & pedi to ALL nail enhancement systems. (As opposed to only Gel OR Acrylic taught by everyone else)
How much will it cost?
There are a few separate components that make up the whole course, and each can be bought separately as you progress through the course, or you can register & pay it off as you go along.
Option 1 – Pay all upfront
NailArtiste + Full Kit
N$ 3465 + N$ 7200 =
Option 2 – Split Tuition & Kit
NailArtiste Upfront + Full Kit later
N$ 3465 + N$ 7595 =
Option 3 – Pay As you Go
NailArtiste Modules + Build Kit as you work through the programme
N$ 450 x 13 = N$ 5850* PLUS
Kit – Between
N$ 5000 to N$ 8000
* For Option 3, a minimum of 7 course modules need to be completed PLUS written & practical exams @ N$ 450 each in order to earn a certificate, so this option varies in price depending on what you do.
or try it out for FREE first…
Click the pic to visit the NailArtiste website to sign up for the FREE TRIAL. You’ll get a chance to see how the programme works and what’s included 😉